The details of the line reactor part number 5758CLR is shown below. The line reactor consists of three inductors. Each inductor is housed inside a separate enclosure Three inductor are required for one line reactor application.
Three inductors are required to build one line reactor application.
Only one inductor is shown above.
- Line Reactor, P/N 5758CLR
- Rating: 480 VAC, 3000 Amps continuous
- Fault Current or CLR current: 22,000 Amps
- Inductance: 33.3 uH ± 25% per short circuit study
- Copper bus bar: 4″ x 15″ x 1/2″ with 20 holes
- Epoxy coating on winding
- Calculated coil resistance R DC = 0.000044 Ω
- Calculated temperature rise: 48°C
- Winding to enclosure, 3000 VAC Hipot
- Enclosure for each inductor: 50″ H x 36″ x 36″
The customer application is shown below:
The photo of a similar enclosure is shown below. Three inductor are housed inside three separate enclosures.
The voltage drop across the current limiting inductor at different current levels is shown in Table A:
All our line reactors are custom built to order. Let us know the continuous current and fault limiting current to design a line reactor which is suitable for your application. To discuss your specific application, please call us toll free at (800) 595-7096, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.