The details of the 400 Hz current limiting reactor (CLR) part number 18786CLR is shown below. The 400 Hz current limiting reactor is rated for 480 VAC, 400 Hz, 57 Amps continuous. Three inductor are required for one CLR application.
Three inductors are required for one CLR application.
Only one inductor is shown above.
- 400 Hz Current Limiting Reactor, 57 Amps continuous, 400 Hz, P/N 18786CLR
- Rating: 480 VAC, 400 Hz, 57 amps continuous
- Fault current or CLR Current: 1030 Amps
- Inductance L (1, 2) = 107 uH ± 25% per short circuit study
- Calculated Coil DC Resistance = 0.00155 ohms
- Calculated core loss: 27.5 watts
- Calculated copper loss: 5 watts
- Temperature rise: 35 degrees C
- Open core and coil: 5”H x 5”W x 5”D
- Copper bus bar: ⅛” x ⅝” with a hole
- Customer will provide suitable enclosure
The customer application for CLR is shown below:
The voltage drop across the 400 Hz CLR at different current levels are shown in the Table A.
L/C Magnetics on LinkedIn
L/C Magnetics on Google Plus
All our current limiting reactors are custom built to order. Let us know the continuous current and fault limiting current to design a current limiting reactor which is suitable for your application. To discuss your specific application, please call us toll free at (800) 595-7096, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.